From this month, we are starting a new quiz series on the great bhaktas of Lord Panduranga. Hope this is another exciting journey of learning, discovery and appreciation for all our readers! This month’s quiz is on the famous Sant Gnaneshwar.
1. Who was Sant Gnaneshwar’s father?
A. Govind Panth
B. Vittal Panth
C. Krishna Panth
2. Who was the great Mahatma whom Vithoba met in Kasi?
A. Sage Haridas
B. Sage Ramananda
C. Sage Kabirdas
3. Where was Sant Gnaneshwar born?
4. How many siblings did Sant Gnaneshwar have?
5. Who is the eldest brother of Sant Gnaneshwar?
6. Who is considered as an incarnation of Lord Shiva?
A. Sant Gnaneshwar
B. Sant Tukkaram
C. Sant Nivrutti
7. Name the sister of Sant Gnaneshwar.
B. Mukta Bai
C. Meera Bai
8. Sant Gnaneshwar’sister is considered to be an incarnation of ________.
9. Name the animal that recited Sama Veda by the mere touch of Sant Gnaneshwar.
10. What does the term Gnaneshwar mean?
B. Knowledge of the Self
11. Sant Gnaneshwar is considered as an incarnation of Lord _________________
12. Sant Gnaneshwar composed Jnaneshwari, a commentary on ______________.
A. Bhagavad Gita
B. Srimad Ramayana
C. Srimad Bhagavatam
1. – B, 2 – B, 3 – C, 4 – B, 5 – B, 6 – C, 7 – B, 8 – C, 9 – B, 10 – B, 11 – A, 12 – A