There are 108 Divya Desams – temples/abodes of Lord Narayana that have been sung by the Azhwars. This month let us learn about the Divyadesam in the outskirts of Chennai – Thirunindravur Divyadesam
1. Name the Lord who is worshipped in Thirunindravur Divyadesam
A. Parthasarathy Perumal
B. Bhaktavatsala Perumal
C. Padmanabhaswamy Perumal
2. In which posture is the lord worshipped in Thirunindravur Divyadesam
3. In which direction is the lord facing in Thirunindravur Divyadesam
4. What is the other name of Sudhavalli, the consort of the lord in Thirunindravur Divyadesam?
A. Ennai Petra Thayyar
B. Sri Rukmini Thayyar
C. Sri Aravindavalli Thayyar
5. Name the Azhwar who sang Mangalasasanam on Thirunindravur Divyadesam
A. Thiruppan Azhwar
B. Thirumangai Azhwar
C. Periya Azhwar
6. How many verses have been composed on Thirunindravur Divyadesam in Divyaprabandham?
7. In which city’s outskirts is Thirunindravur Divyadesam located?
8. Thirunindravur divyadesam is classified as one of the ___________________ Divyadesams.
A. Thondai Naadu
B. Chozha Naadu
C. Pandiya Naadu
9. Name one of the grand Utsavs that is celebrated in this Divyadesam.
A. Chitra Pournami
C. Garuda Sevai Utsavam
Ramya Srinivasan, San Jose CA
1 – B, 2 – A, 3 – C, 4 – A, 5 – B, 6 – B, 7 – C, 8 – A, 9 – A