Read the story about Sri Bodhendra Swami and take the quiz below:
1. Sri Bodhendra Saraswati Swamiji was born in this town of South India
2. Sri Bodhendra Swamiji’s birth name was:_.
3. The boy in a house Swamiji visited was:
B. Deaf & Dumb
4. Swamiji was upset because the boy could not:
A. Hear or chant the “RAMA” nama
B. Speak with others
C. Hear what others said
5. After Swamiji left, the little boy was very hungry and ate:
A. Swamiji’s uchchishta
B. Fresh food from kitchen
C. Food from neighbors
6. The parents who returned to the house were surprised to see the little boy:
A. Jumping in joy singing Bhagavan nama – “Rama”, “Krishna”, ”Govinda”
B. Playing with his toys
C. Talking loudly with his friend
7. Swamiji always asked everyone to chant _______.
A. Rama nama
C. Gayatri mantra
8. Bodhendra Swamiji’s jiva samadhi is in the banks of river Cauvery in the place called.
Compiled by Yamini Kelappan, Chicago, IL
1-C, 2-A, 3-B, 4-A, 5-A, 6-A, 7-A, 8-B