Sri Vallabhacharya was a great saint who propagated the path of devotion. His established the Pushti marg (path of grace). He has written commentaries on Bhagavatam, and many other works on Bhakti.
1. Pooja murthi of Sri Vallabhacharya
A. Shiva Linga
B. Srinath ji
C. Durga Devi
2. Name the birth-place of Sri
A. Champakaranyam forest
3. Srinathji’s was first found in
A. Govardhana Hill
4. Name the Sanskrit composition done by
Sri Vallabhacharya glorifying Lord Krishna
5. Name the father of Sri Vallabhacharya.
B. Jagannath Misra
C. Lakshmana Bhattar
6. Who was Sri Vallabhacharya’s mother?
B. Sachi Devi
C. Bhuvaneswari Devi
7. Name the commentary that was written
by Sri Vallabhacharya on Srimad Bhagavatam
C. Deivathin Kural
8. What is the other name for Sri
Vallabhacharya that means ‘Agni’ [God of
9. Name the philosophy of worship that was
propounded by Sri Vallabhacharya.
B. Pushti Marga
10. Name the disciple of Sri Vallabhacharya
who was blind, but was a great saint and a
11. Name the son of Sri Vallabhacharya who
took care of Lord Srinathji’s temple
12. Name the devotee of Sri Vallabhacharya who led a dasi, Ranjani, to have the darshan of and merge with Lord Srinathji.
Ramya Srinivasan, San Jose CA
1 – B, 2 – A, 3 – A, 4 – A, 5 – C, 6 – A, 7 – B, 8 – B, 9 – B, 10 – C, 11 – A, 12 – B