The goals and objectives of the organization are briefly outlined below:
- Promote divinity to spread world peace and harmony without any social, cultural or geographical boundaries, for the betterment of human society.
- Establish the Namadwaar sanctum, a holy edifice dedicated to the continuous chanting of the “Hare Rama…’ Mahamantra for world peace and to accept prayer requests.
- Propagate the chanting of the Divine Name of God as the easiest means of achieving inner peace and self-realization.
- Publish books, journals and media on spirituality towards the objectives of universal love and harmony.
- Organize discourses, lecture demonstrations, workshops and seminars on topics of practical Indian spirituality relevant to today’s world, by eminent speakers from across the globe.
- Help and support communities in need of help on health and education fronts.
- Promoting unity among communities through performing and cultural arts.
As per our objectives, a Namadwaar was established near Houston, TX in February 2010. Click here to know more about the Houston Namadwaar.
Contact us for more information.