Classes for all age-groups start from September 10th.
The primary intent of the E-Gopa Kuteeram program is to for Gopa Kuteeram to reach places where no face-to-face Gopa Kuteeram classes are being held. Hence preference would be given to those who do not have a Gopa Kuteeram center for their age-group near-by.
If you have a current Gopa-Kuteeram program that is functioning for the age-group of your child within a 10-mile distance of your residence:
- You are supposed to select it from the dropdown option below
- You will not pay the Gopa Kuteeram fee during registration.
- After submitting your registration you will be placed on a "Wait list" even though the message/confirmation mail may say that you are confirmed.
- On August 25th, based on the number of registrations (of students who dont have a GK center nearby), your registration will be confirmed by the E-GK organizers. The confirmation will be based on the order of initial registration. If and when your registration is confirmed, you will be requested to pay the fee then.
- Defaulters from the above procedure may face disqualification and the decision of the E-GK organizers is final and binding.
For exact locations of the Gopa Kuteeram Centers and their individual registration schedules, email the Gopa Kuteeram Country Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may direct your questions on E-Gopa Kuteeram to: email@example.com