Located in the southern suburb of Houston in the border of Manvel and Pearland, the Houston Namadwaar serves as a a spiritual powerhouse of divinity. The Namadwaar is a prayer house powered by Nama Sankirtan - Chanting the Divine Name - the Mahamantra. The Namadwaar is rooted in the ancient Hindu philosophy of 'Bhakti' - love unto the Supreme Universal Truth manifested in the form of the Divine Lordships - Sri Radha - Sri Krishna. The Divine Couple - Sri Madhuri Sakhi sameta Sri Premika Varadhan - reside in Namadwaar, bestowing love and compassion on one and all visiting the Namadwaar.
Any one irrespective of race, religion, gender and creed can visit Namadwaar and place their prayers unto the Divine by chanting the Mahamantra. Click here for our hours.
Watch out our Events Section for weekend programs, study circles, youth enrichment programs and special events.
Summer Camps n Houston
Experience the essence of Indian Culture through its values, creativity, lifestyle and ancient wisdom in Pearland/Manvel area of Houston.
1. Sampradaya Camp
Indian culture and tradition themed camp with lots of fun and value-based workshops, activities, games and more.
Yoga, jewelry-making, gardening, art of rangoli, traditional games, stories, music and dance, field trip.
Ages 5-9 yrs
2. Traditional Treasures Camp
Featuring unique sessions encouraging young minds to think beyond the mundane and improve the quality of their lives. This camp will be an eye-opener for all youngsters in many ways.
Special sessions on Yoga and Mindfulness, Compassionate Communication, Past Life & Rebirth, Science Math & Technology in Ancient India, Ayurvedic Medicine
Fun activities including Ethnic Art, Gardening, Culinary Arts, Games, Field Trip and more.
Ages 10-15 yrs
Call 281-516-1596 for more info.
- Feb-25 : 'Ode to Harmony'-Houston Namadwaar's 8th Anniversary Celebrations
- Dec-31 : Houston Madhura Utsav 2017
- Dec-24 : Houston Madhurageetham Devotional Music Competition - Dec 2017
- Oct-22 : Sri Swamiji's Jayanthi and Deepavali Celebrations at Houston Namadwaar
- Sep-30 : Special Navaratri Celebrations at Houston Namadwaar
Namadwaar in the Press
- Jan-13 : 9th Annual Madhura Utsav at Namadwaar – a Feast of Devotion - Indo-American News
- Jan-11 : Bhagavata Katha And Madhura Utsav - India Herald
- May-27 : Cultural Summer Camps with Themed Creative Workshops - Indo-American News
- May-16 : Cultural summer camps with workshops set - Houston Chronicle
- Apr-07 : Enthralling Ramayana Katha and Mass Prayer at Namadwaar - Indo-American News
Prayers are powerful! Extraordinarily powerful are prayers powered by Nama – the Mahamantra.
GOD offers a free Mahamantra prayer service.
If you are in deep trouble, pain or sorrow, or have a genuine desire to be fulfilled, Prayers with the Mahamantra can help you. Let us know and we shall pray for you at the Houston Namadwaar.