There are 108 Divya Desams – temples/abodes of Lord Narayana that have been sung by the Azhwars. This month, take the quiz to learn more about the famous Sri Anantha Padmanabhaswamy.
1. In which state is Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple located?
A. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
2. Name the Azhwar who has sung on Padmanabhaswamy temple
B. Thiruppaan Azhwar
3. How many verses in DivyaPrabandam have reference to the Padmanabhaswamy temple?
A. Two-hundred and one
4. Name the city that takes the name of the presiding deity Sri Padmanabhaswamy.
5. About how many Salagrams are present in the divine image of Padmanabhaswamy?
A. Five thousand
B. Twelve thousand
C. Fifty thousand
6. Which river contains the divine Salagram stones?
7. In which posture is Padmanabhaswamy worshipped in the temple?
Ramya Srinivasan, San Jose CA
1 – B, 2 – C, 3 – B, 4 – A, 5 – B, 6 – C, 7 – B