01. uLLum puRamum un pugazh pADum aDiyAr tham uRavu vENDum
May I be blessed with the association of devotees who sing Thy praises within and without!
02. Orarivu uyir mudal AraRivu uyir varai anaitthum un aruL peRa vENDum
May all creatures, from those having one sense up to those with six senses, receive Thy blessings!
03. kaDal sUzh maNNulagamellAm nan madiyuDan kUDi nAmakIrtthanam seyya vENDum
May the whole earth, surrounded by the ocean, come together with good sense to do Namakirtan!
04. Ezhai Ezhthalan kIzhmagan enDrillAdu AzhimazhaikkaNNA! vAzhi un nAmam enDru pADa vENDum
O Krishna! May all, eschewing all differences, sing “Glories to Thy Name!”
05. kAlam sUzhnilaikku ovvAda aRam pEsi maruLa cheyyum vINarai vilakka vENDum
May Thee push away those useless ones who confuse us by speaking of that hypocritical dharma that is irrelevant to time and current circumstances!
06. oru noDi pozhudum nOgAmal un paNi seydu maNNulagil vAzha vENDum
May I live on this earth performing Thy work without feeling weary even for a moment!
07. sOmbaraiyum, puRam pEsubavaraiyum, nAma vaibhavam aRiyA mUDaraiyum aRavE nAn vilakka vENDum
May I completely eschew the lazy, the gossip mongers, and those who know not the glory of Thy Name!
08. unai maRavAdirukka vENDum, gurunAthan thAL paNiya vENDum, enakku yAr nigarena nAn vAzha vENDum
May I never forget Thee! May I bow down to the Feet of the Guru! May I live in this world thinking, “Indeed, who is as blessed as I?”
09. piNi, mUppu, maraNam aTrirukka vENDum
May I be free from diseases, senescence, and death!
10. paNivuDan nin aDiyAr paNi seyya vENDum
May I serve Thy devotees with utter humility!
11. mun, pin, mEl, kIzh engum eppozhudum nI enakku araNAga vENDum
May Thou shield me all-around – in front, behind, above, below – everywhere and at all times!
12. sUzhcchi, vanjchagam, vibatthu, edhirpOr yAvaiyum munnirundhu nI kaLaiya
vENDum May Thou stay in front of me and remove all crookedness, deceit, accidents, and adversaries!
13. thA! enDru oruvariDam kETkAda nilaiyum; thArEn! enDru oruvariDam sollAdha nilaiyum; ArAmudhE, nI enakku aruLa vENDum
O Aravamudha! Bless me that I may not seek anything of anyone; and never refuse those who seek something of me!
14. nal vAkku vENDum, allal paDAdha manam vENDum, kallAdha kalvi vENDum
May I speak only auspicious words! May my mind not be restless! May I be blessed with the knowledge that cannot be learnt!
15. chI enDru enai pArtthu oruvar izhinduraikkAdha nilaiyum, uraippArAyin avarai nI chI enDru thaLLal vENDum
May Thou bless me so that no one sees me with scorn and utters, “Fie upon you!”; and if anyone does, may Thou push them away scornfully!
16. mAnam vENDum, madhiyuLLOr madhikka vENDum
May I live with dignity! May the virtuous respect me!
17. iLamai vENDum, azhagu vENDum, kapaTamillAdha naTpu vENDum
May I be blessed with youth! May I be blessed with beauty! May I be blessed with true friendship sans hypocrisy!
18. kAl mudhal thalai varai angangaLai nI kAkka vENDum
May Thou protect all the parts of my body from my toes to head!
19. pEy, bhUtha, prEdham en peyar kETTa aLavil ODa vENDum
May ghosts and all evil spirits run away on merely hearing my name!
20. anbu vENDum, naRpaNbu vENDum, than pAl sArndhArai aravaNaitthu vAzha vENDum
May I be blessed with love! May I be blessed with virtues! May I live embracing those who belong to me!
21. manai vENDum, makkaL vENDum, guNa nidhiyuDaiya illAL vENDum
May I be blessed with a home! May I be blessed with children! May I be blessed with a virtuous spouse!
22. isai vENDum, kalai vENDum, ADai vENDum, AbharaNam vENDum
May I be blessed with music! May I be blessed with art! May I be blessed with good clothing! May I be blessed with ornaments!
23. nal uNavu vENDum, nal uRakkam vENDum, naR kanavu vENDum, nalla pozhudhu vENDum
May I be blessed with nutritious food! May I be blessed with deep sleep! May I be blessed with benign dreams! May I be blessed with fruitful time!
24. nOy noDi aNugAmalirukka vENDum
May no crippling disease even come near me!
25. vAymai pEsa vENDum, thUymaiyAna eNNam vENDum
May I be blessed to speak the truth! May I be blessed to have pure thoughts always!
26. kayavarai kaDinduraikka vENDum
May the deceitful be duly admonished!
27. aDiyEn ivaiyellAm un aruLena ninaitthu ninaitthu vAzha vENDum
May I, Thy servant, live remembering again and again that all these are indeed Thy grace!