“Bhakti Sugandham” in Houston
"Bhakti Sugandham" - Portraying the Navarasas from Srimad Bhagavatam through Indian classical dance called 'Bharatanatyam'.
Mark your calendars: Dec 18, 2016.
**TICKET INFORMATION COMING SOON!***
For more details about the production, Click here
- Sep-26 : Dance performance by GOD Houston Team at 'Fusion of the Arts' Event
- Sep-09 : Special Radhashtami celebrations in Houston Namadwaar
- Sep-09 : Radhashtami celebrations in Bay Area, CA
- Sep-03 : Special Ganesh Chaturthi Satsang in Toronto, Canada
- Sep-02 : Sri Krishna Janmashtami Utsav in Bay Area, CA
GOD In the Press
- Mar-19 : Namadwaar celebrates 5th Anniversary with Nama Sankirtan - Indo-American News
- Mar-18 : Namadwaar celebrates anniversary with Nama Sankirtan - India Herald
- Mar-17 : Namadwaar Prayer House celebrates fifth anniversary - Pearland Journal
- Jan-17 : Annual Indian Spiritual and Cultural retreat conducted at Namadwaar - Pearland Journal
- Jan-08 : Namadwaar Celebrates 7th Annual Srimad Bhagavata Mahotsava - Voice of Asia
Ramayana Discourse Audio
Sri Poornimaji's Ramayana Navaham that was performed in Houston during March 2016 is available for purchase (download) through our music-store.
Prayers are powerful! Extraordinarily powerful are prayers powered by Nama – the Mahamantra.
GOD offers a free Mahamantra prayer service.
If you are in deep trouble, pain or sorrow, or have a genuine desire to be fulfilled, Prayers with the Mahamantra can help you. Let us know and we shall pray for you at the Houston Namadwaar.
Mahamantra as I see it
With Sri Swamiji's blessings, we present "Mahamantra As I See It", a touching, heartfelt account of the Guru's grace and the Mahamantra, by Sriram R.
Ebook and Paperback copies available on Amazon now. Links for both are below.