2017 Annual Discourse Series (Fall)
With the divine grace of God and the blessings of our Guru Maharaj HH Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji, Global Organization for Divinity (GOD) presents the Annual Spiritual Discourse Series for 2017 (Fall season).
Shri Poornimaji , a senior disciple of HH Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji, who is touring the US between September to November 2017 will conduct, in addition to spiritual discourses, a variety of youth educational programs, which includes personality development and enablement lectures in schools and colleges, mainly catering to children and young adults across different parts of the country.
Summer Camps in Houston
- Sep-19 : 'Sri Ramanuja Vaibhavam'- 5-Day Discourse series in Detroit, MI
- Sep-10 : Ground Breaking Satsang in Cleveland, Ohio
- Sep-09 : Special Prayer Service for Harvey and Irma at Virginia Namadwaar
- Sep-09 : 'Aho Rasikaah'-Bhagavatam Workshop in Concord, MA
- Sep-08 : Ground Breaking Satsang in Albany, NY
GOD In the Press
- May-01 : Tirupavai Deiva Tamil Isai Vizha, Minneapolis - The 8K TAMIL Express
- Jan-13 : 9th Annual Madhura Utsav at Namadwaar – a Feast of Devotion - Indo-American News
- Jan-11 : Bhagavata Katha And Madhura Utsav - India Herald
- Dec-30 : Beautiful Dance Production: Bhakti Sugandham - Indo-American News
- Dec-28 : The Fragrance Of Devotion — Dance Ballet - India Herald
Nama Mahima by Tejaji in Telugu
Tejaji of GOD Atlanta discoursed on the greatness of Nama Mahima on Ugadhi Day.
Prayers are powerful! Extraordinarily powerful are prayers powered by Nama – the Mahamantra.
GOD offers a free Mahamantra prayer service.
If you are in deep trouble, pain or sorrow, or have a genuine desire to be fulfilled, Prayers with the Mahamantra can help you. Let us know and we shall pray for you at the Houston Namadwaar.
Mahamantra as I see it
With Sri Swamiji's blessings, we present "Mahamantra As I See It", a touching, heartfelt account of the Guru's grace and the Mahamantra, by Sriram R.
Ebook and Paperback copies available on Amazon now. Links for both are below.