In this quiz, we shall experience the glory of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Swamigal fondly known as ‘Mahaperivaa’, from the nectarine verses in the divine Sri Madhurageethams of HH Maharanyam Sri Sri Muralidhara Swamiji.
1. In this Sri Madhurageetham ___________________, Sri Swamiji desires to be in the vicinity of the
a. sadguru pAdukAm
b. Chandrasekharamaham pranamami
c. enna vindai ni seydAyo
2. In this Sri Madhurageetham _________________________, Sri Swamiji prays to always have the
blessing to talk about the glory of the Padukas.
a. bhAgya vasatthAl un thiruvaDi aDaindEn
b. kuRukku vazhi thEDum mAndarkaLE- edaRkum
c. sadguru pAdukAm
3. in this Sri Madhurageetham, sadguru pAdukAm, Sri Swamiji fondly remembers_____________,
who worshiped the Padukas.
4. In the kirtan ‘chandrashEkhara chandrashEkhara chandrashEkhararAy vandArAm’, Sri Swamiji
refers to this place, ___________________ where Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Swamigal
embraced the path of Sanyasa.
5. Name the Sri Madhurageetham which contains the verse-’shivamuraLIdhara vinutham
a. enna vindai nI seydAyO?
b. shrI shankara guruvaram bhajAmi
c. chandrashEkharamaham praNamAmi
6. In the Sri Madhurageetham, ‘chandrashEkharamaham praNamAmi’, Sri Swamiji refers to
__________________ as the most auspicious time to worship Lord Shiva.
a. Rahu Kalam
b. Pradosha Kalam
7. Which Sri Madhurageetham on Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Swamigal is set to ragam
a. chandrashEkharamaham praNamAmi
b. chandrashEkhara chandrashEkhara chandrashEkhara pAhimAm
c. shrI shankara guruvaram bhajAmi
8. Name the birth star of Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Swamigal from Sri Madhurageetham,
‘chandrashEkhara chandrashEkhara chandrashEkhara pAhimAm’.
Correct Answer: 1[A], 2[C], 3[A], 4[B], 5[C], 6[B], 7[A], 8[B]